Desi Bridget Jones Diary

Love, Life, Relationships and a touch of the Divine!

Friday, June 21, 2013

He's just not that into you!

“He’s just not that into you” should be mandatory watching for all single 30 year olds and 40 year olds. It would save us the trouble of ‘oh why he hasn’t called’ and all the other excuses we make for the men who treat us like crap. I read something today – this happens because we ALLOW the men to treat us like crap. Get that – no one ill-treats you unless you put up with it.
Which is why Mr Darcy will dump me and I will still go out and walk him to his car and hug him goodbye and keep hoping that he will call when he says. Nope he will not. Get over it and move on.
The challenge all my life seems to be to listen to what my gut is telling me versus my head. I want him to call back; I want to believe he’s the man that I thought he was. I want to believe that he still likes me and wants to get together with me. But I have to accept that he has more than just clay feet; he has a clay torso and heart too. So that’s it. He’s not the one for you; that doesn’t make him bad or wrong; just not the person for you. And that’s ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home